Hotel for cyclists and motorcyclists near the center of Siena, inside the city walls.
The province of Siena offers many interesting areas to discover and explore by bicycle. Our favorite destinations are without doubt the CHIANTI, the CRETE area and the VAL D’ORCIA.
The hilly nature of the territory and consequently the almost total absence of plains, make this province wonderful to explore by bicycle (some routes are only accessible to moderately trained cyclists).
- closed and video surveillance for bikes
- corner workshop equipped for minor repairs
- information service and cycling guides
- possibility of joining the various local groups for bike itineraries, in various time slots
- suggestions on routes and technical advice from the experts
- abundant breakfast buffet (on request also in advance) to face the day with the right amount of energy
Services on request
- Availability in the hotel of some spare parts and accessories for bicycles
- Laundry service for technical garments on return of training or excursions
- Shop with specialized workshop, nearby
- Bike rental , racing, mountain bike or ebike (to be requested at the time of booking):
- physiotherapy assistance service andmassages
- Gym and fitness center at 500mt
Our area offers many areas of interest ideal for a motorcycle trip, such as the Chianti area, that of the Crete Senesi or the Val d’Orcia. We will be happy to provide you with maps with routes suitable for motorcyclists who want to discover the typical wines of our area (from Chianti, to Brunello di Montalcino, to Nobile di Montepulciano to Morellino di Scansano) as well as to taste the products of these wonderful territories.
- secure garage with video surveillance, for a fee
- information service and guides
- suggestions on routes
Tour of the 4 DOCG wines
The vineyards of Vernaccia, Chianti, Nobile and Brunello. This tour is a great classic of cycling holidays in Tuscany. A path immersed in the green of the hills to discover Tuscan food and wine excellence, among small hilltop villages full of charm and history and great cities of art. The first stop of the tour will be San Gimignano with the first of the Tuscan DOCG wines: Vernaccia di San Gimignano. You will continue to discover the Chianti hills and the Chianti Classico wine passing through the towns of Radda and Gaiole in Chianti. The journey to discover Tuscan wines continues, through the Crete Senesi, up to the Val di Chiana where you can visit the fabulous village of Montepulciano and taste the third DOCG wine, the Nobile di Montepulciano. The last part will be dedicated to the area we love most in Tuscany: the Val d’Orcia with the characteristic hilltop villages of Pienza, San Quirico d’Orcia and Montalcino and above all the production of one of the most appreciated wines in the world: Brunello of Montalcino.
Eroica by bicycle
For lovers of country roads and vintage cycling of the early 1900s there is no better route on the Eroica: over 200 km on dirt roads that have made the history of cycling through the areas of Chianti, of the crete senesi and Val d’Orcia.
In the heart of Tuscany among vineyards, hills and mountains. The Val d’Orcia is absolutely the area we love most in Tuscany. The green of the hills and vineyards, some of the most famous hilltop villages in the world, the numerous natural spas and the splendor of Mount Amiata make this area of Tuscany ideal for cycling. On this tour, offered both as a group trip and as an independent tour, you can visit Murlo, Montalcino, climb Mount Amiata, swim in the natural baths of Bagni San Filippo and admire the villages of Pienza and San Quirico d’Orcia.